Hormone balancing serum
Two of the most common things that women are exposed to, stress and toxic chemicals, can trigger a hormone imbalance. Although we recommend you try to avoid toxic chemicals by creating a chemical-free home, this serum, made from essential oils to balance hormones, has been known to be a true lifesaver for PMS, mood swings, and overall hormone imbalance by balancing hormones with essential oils.
Hormone imbalance issues can create a myriad of problems, and have many different causes. You might be struggling with menopause, for example. Findingnatural solutions to menopause hot flashes, fatigue, and other symptoms can feel overwhelming. Sometimes birth control, pregnancies, or other life changes can throw your hormones out of whack. Sabrina had a molar pregnancy that hurt her hormone balance for a while and she needed to heal from that.
Essential Oils are a powerful tool for dealing with symptoms of hormone imbalance whether that’spostpartum depression,menstrual cramps, or more. This is why our favorite essential oils to balance hormones work so well together.
- Clary Sage – Clary sage is known to have anti-inflammatory and antidepressant effects, as well as shown to relieve cramps and pain from hormonal surges in women. This is a must-try for hormone balancing blends.
- Frankincense– One of my favorite essential oils for overall balance and to enhance the effects of other essential oils in many of my blends.
- Lavender – The restful anti-anxiety properties of lavender essential oil make it invaluable in this hormone balancing blend.
- Neroli – Neroli, or bitter orange blossom, is a prized essential oil with proven benefits for libido, stress and other menopause or hormonal imbalance symptoms.
- Ylang Ylang – The queen of essential oils, this floral essential oil is one I turn to for libido, stress and more.
HORMONE BALANCING SERUM
After creating your Hormone Balancing Serum, massage a few drops over your thyroid and adrenals in the morning and before bed. Take a few deep breaths while you give yourself a light massage with the healing serum each day.
- 10 mlEvening primrose oil
- 2 dropsclary sage oil
- 2 drops offrankincense oil
- 2 dropslavender oil
- 2 dropsneroli oil
- 1 dropsylang ylang oil
- 10 mlroller bottle
- Put essential oils in a roller bottle and fill with evening primrose oil.
- Massage over neck (thyroid) and along lower back/over kidneys (adrenals) morning and night.
Leave a comment (all fields required)
Comments will be approved before showing up.