Drink within 30 minutes of waking up.
This is to purge toxins from your liver, replace glucose reserves within the liver, add trace minerals for better absorption and hydration, and to generate hydrochloric acid for the day to aid in digestion.
Wait 30 minutes before you eat breakfast.
- - 16 ounces of room temperature or warm water
- - The juice of 1⁄4 of fresh lemon or lime
- - 1 teaspoon of melted raw honey
- - 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
-Note:if you can’t find fresh ginger use 1⁄8 teaspoon organic dried ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt
- - Combine all ingredients in a cup or glass.
- - Stir well before drinking.